1) 16–17 June 2014 Bhutan
600MW Kholongchu Hydro-electric project, a joint venture between India and Bhutan
[60 per cent of the capital was provided as grant, the rest in the form of a concessional loan. The loan was repayable in 30 installments over a period of 15 years, with an annual interest rate of 5 per cent.]
2) 13–16 July 2014 Brazil
BRICS Summit Regular agreements
3) 3–4 August 2014 Nepal
the officials signed three memorandum of understanding (MoU) –
• Tourism development in Nepal
• Goitre Control Programme in Nepal,
• Co-operation between the state-controlled television channels.
• offered a credit line of $1 billion to the Himalayan nation for road and hydro-power projects.
• he meet Jeet Bahadur & family, a boy from Nepal who was being supported by the PM for several years.
4) 30 August–3 September 2014 Japan
(A1) Agreement on cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy: (A2) high-speed trains: (A3) Agreement on transfer of defence equipment and technology: (A4) Security measures for the protection of classified military information: (A5) Agreement on amending protocol of double taxation avoidance: (A6) Memorandum of Cooperation (MoC) between India’s ministry of railways and Japan’s MLIT: (A7) Technological cooperation between India’s Research Designs and Standards Organisation (RDSO) and Japan’s Railway Technical Research Institute (JRTRI): (A8) Letter of Intent on the strategic international cooperation programme between India’s Department of Science and Technology (DST) and the Japan Science and Technology Agency: (A9) Letter of Intent toward establishing a young researcher’s exchange programme between the DST of India and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science: (A10) Central Drugs Standard Control Organization and Japan’s ministry of health, labour and welfare: (A11) The field of education between India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development and Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology: (A12) Statement of Intent between NITI Aayog and Institute of Energy Economics, Japan: (A13) State government of Andhra Pradesh and Toyama Prefecture: (A14) MoU between state government of Kerala and Lake Nakaumi, Lake Shinji and Mt. Daisen area Mayors Association: (A15) MoU between Indian Institute of Management-Ahmedabad (IIM-A) and Japan’s National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS): (A16) MoC between India’s Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change and Japan’s Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries:
5) 11–13 November United nation & United States
(A1) Expanding Partnership to Advance Clean Energy Research (PACE-R): (A2) Expanding Partnership to Advance Clean Energy Deployment (PACE-D): (A3) Accelerating Clean Energy Finance: (A4) Launching Air Quality Cooperation: (A5) Initiating Climate Resilience Tool Development: (A6) Demonstrating Clean Energy and Climate Initiatives on the Ground: (A7) Concluding MOU on Energy Security, Clean Energy and Climate Change:
And many more like Global Issues and Regional Consultations , Defence and Homeland Security Cooperation , Economic Growth
6) 11–13 November Myanmar
25th ASEAN Summit
7) 14–18 November Australia
• Bilateral trade agreement • Exchange of sentenced prisoners • cooperation on narcotics control • MoUs on tourism and cultural cooperation • Both sides inked four agreements, including on civil nuclear cooperation, sports, skills and water.
7) 19 November Fiji
Three MoUs that were signed were
• MoU on Cooperation on exchange of information on structure and content of training programs for diplomats to foster closer exchanges between India and Fiji, as well as the Pacific region.
• MoU on earmarking of land for the Diplomatic Missions in respective capitals to provide a permanent location for the conduct of bilateral relations and will be an iconic presence in Suva.
• MoU for extending 70 million US dollars Line of Credit for establishing a Co-Generation Plant at Rarawai Sugar Mills in Fiji to expand the scope of bilateral cooperation in the sugar sector by enhancing value addition and addressing climate change concerns.
8) 25-27 November Nepal
• SAARC Summit
• The India-Nepal Bilateral Motor Vehicle Agreement for Passenger. • MoU on National Police Academy, Panauti • Line of Credit of US$ 1 Billion
[The LoC will be at a concessional rate of interest of 1 per cent and will, in case of civil works, allow JVs and reduced Indian content requirement of 50%]
• MoU between Ministry of AYUSH, GoI and Ministry of Health & Population of Government of Nepal for Cooperation in Traditional Systems of Medicine. •MoU on Tourism between the GOI and GON on Cooperation in the field of Tourism. • MoU on Twinning arrangements between Kathmandu-Varanasi, Janakpur-Ayodhya and Lumbini-Bodh Gaya as sister cities. •MoU between India and Nepal on Cooperation for Youth Affairs.
9) 10–11 March 2015 Seychelles
• Memorandum of Understanding between India and Republic of Mauritius in the field of Ocean Economy. • Protocol between the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture of Republic of India and the Ministry of Agro-Industry and Food Security of Republic of Mauritius for the importation of fresh mango from India. •MoU on Cooperation in the field of Traditional System of Medicine and Homeopathy.
10) 11–13 March 2015 Mauritius
• MoU in the field of ocean economy •MoU for improvement in sea and air transportation facilities at Agalega Island of Mauritius • Agreement was on import of Indian mangoes. •MoU was also signed on cooperation in the field of traditional system of medicine and homoeopathy.
11) 13–14 March 2015 Sri lanka
• Indian Ocean security cooperation and big-ticket development commitments were made. • Fisherman Issues.
12) March 23rd 2015 Singapore
• state-funeral of Lee Kuan Yew , First PM of Singapore!
13) 9–12 April 2015 France
• Understanding on space cooperation, tourism, anti-terror training between the National Security Guard and France’s GIGN special ops force. • Investment and manufacturing deals amounting between $5 billion and $ 8 billion. • $500-million port infrastructure in Gujarat to be developed. • The commercial contract for the 9,900 MWe Jaitapur nuclear power reactor project.
14) 12–14 April 2015 Germany
• MoU between French nuclear giant, Areva and Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd: • Signed between French, Areva and L&T: •France to Invest in India:(about USD 1 billion) • ISRO & CNES signed a MoU: • France will partner India for upgrading the speed on the Delhi-Chandigarh rail line to 200 km per hour and help in re-development of Ambala and Ludhiana railway stations.
15) 14–16 April 2015 Canada
• The agreement on procurement of uranium from Canada for our civilian nuclear power plants launches a new era of bilateral nuclear cooperation: • Two countries signed that also included a pact on space cooperation: • Agreed for new framework for economic partnership:
16) 14–16 May 2015 China
• ISRO and China space agency to sign Space Cooperation Outline for Deep Space Exploration: • Sisterhood between Karnataka & Sichuan; Aurangabad & Dunhuang, Chennai & Chongqing, Hyderabad & Qingdao: • growing trade deficit by expanding economic relations in Infrastructure, IT, Pharma, Agriculture and Manufacturing :
17) 16–17 May 2015 Mongolia
• Agreed to further encourage institutional linkages, including parliamentary as well as governmental interactions: • Agreed to continue to work towards further intensifying bilateral defense and security cooperation through exchanges of high and mid-level visits: • Air Services Agreement between the Government of the Republic of India and the Government of Mongolia • Agreement between the Cooperation in the Field of Animal Health and Dairy • Agreed to encourage Indian companies to further explore cooperation opportunities in Mongolia’s mining sector through joint ventures and investment
18) 18–19 May 2015 South korea
• Agreement of Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income: • Agreement on Cooperation in Audio-Visual Co-Production: • MOU for Cooperation between the National Security Council Secretariat: • MOU between the Ministry of Power of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy. • MOU between the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports: • MOU between the Ministry of Shipping of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries:
19) 6-7 June 2015 Bangladesh
• Sign the historic Land Boundary Agreement and the Teesta Water Treaty this time.
20) 6 July 2015 Uzbekistan
• Agreed to strengthen cooperation in defense and cyber security: • Ashgabat Agreement ,Expand cooperation on cyber-security:
21) 7 July 2015 Kazakhstan
• Understanding on Supply of Chemical Products , Foreign Service Institute of the Ministry of External Affairs , Cooperation in Yoga and Traditional Medicine, Cooperation In The Field Of Tourism: • Agreement Between The Ministry Of Youth Affairs And Sports Of The Republic Of India: • Agreement on Cooperation in the field of Defence
22) 8–10 July 2015 Russia
• BRICS Summit
23) 10-11 July 2015 Turkmenisthan
• Agreement on TAPI
24) 12 July 2015 Kyrgyzstan
• Agreement on Defence Cooperation: • Agreement on Cooperation in Culture: • MoU between Ministry of Economy of Kyrgyzstan and Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) on cooperation in the sphere of Standards. • MoU Cooperation in the field of Elections:
25) 12-13 July 2015 Tajikistan
• Cooperation (POC) between Ministries of Culture of India and Tajikistan in the field of Culture for the years 2016-18:
26) 16-17 August 2015 United Arab Emirates
• signed a Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement: • Arrangements to transport:
27) 23 September 2015 Ireland
• The last Indian prime minister to visit Ireland was Jawaharlal Nehru in 1956, so it is a Relationship manage tour.
28) 24-30 September 2015 Unied nations ,United states
• Third bilateral summit with Obama
29) 12-14 November United kingdom
• Signed civil nuclear agreement
Investments details in INDIA:
Lightsource Renewable Energy : 20,000 crore
Intelligent Energy: 1,280 crore
OPG Power Ventures: 29,000 crore
Kloudpad Mobility Research’s: 1,000 crore
Vodafone: 13,000 crore
Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Indo UK Healthcare Pvt Ltd: 10,000 crore
Merlin Entertainments: 500 crore
TVS: 200 crore
And manymore i didn’t added !
30) 15–16 November 2015 Turkey
• G-20 Summit
31) 21-22 November 2015 Malaysia
•ASEAN-India Summit& East Asia Summit
32) 23-25 November Singapore
Agreement would comprise expansion of cooperation in five main areas , scaling up investment and trade , speeding up air and maritime connectivity; smart city development and urban rejuvenation
4th joint ministerial committee meeting
33) 30 November – 1 December 2015 France
• Climate change conference
34) 23-24 December 2015 Russia
• 16th India-Russia Annual Summit
35) 25 December 2015 Afghanistan
• Afghanistan Pakistan Trade and Transit Agreement would be advantageous for the whole region • Trilateral cooperation in view of India’s participation in development of Phase-I of Chahbahar Port in Iran • Parliamentarians and civil society that contribute to mutual understanding and goodwill shall be encouraged
36) 25 December 2015 Pakistan
37) 30 March 2016 Belgium
• First India-European Union
• Lunch meeting with CEOs and business leaders that was followed the remote activation of the India Belgium ARIES
38)31 March – 1 April 2016 United States
• Nuclear Security summit
39) 2-3 April 2016 Saudi Arabia
• Transformation of bilateral relationship in political, economic, security, defence, manpower and people to people exchanges: • MoU on Defence Cooperation signed: • Agreed upon the need to intensify bilateral defence cooperation, through exchange of visits by military personnel and experts, conduct of joint military exercises, exchange of visits of ships and aircrafts and supply of arms and ammunition and their joint development. • Agreed to enhance cooperation to strengthen maritime security in the Gulf and the Indian Ocean regions: • Bilateral collaboration for humanitarian assistance and evacuation in natural disasters and conflict situations: • Agreed to further strengthen cooperation in combating terrorism, both at the bilateral level and within the multilateral system of the UN: • Agreed to enhance cooperation in counter-terrorism operations, intelligence sharing and capacity-building and to strengthen cooperation in law enforcement, anti-money laundering, drug-trafficking and other transnational crimes: • Agreed to promote cooperation in cyber security, including prevention of use of cyber space for terrorism, radicalization and for disturbing social harmony: • Bilateral institutional mechanisms in the field of trade & investment, energy, defence and manpower: • Signing of the framework agreement between the General Investment Authority in Saudi Arabia and Invest India: • Agreed to strengthen cooperation between educational institutions, universities and higher research institutions of the two countries:
40)22-23 May 2016 Iran
• Policy Dialogue between Governments and Interaction between Think Tanks • Foreign Service Institute, MEA and the School of International Relations, Iran’s MoFA • Indian Council for Cultural Relations and Islamic Culture and Relations Organisation of the Islamic Republic of Iran
• EXIM Bank and Iran’s Ports and Maritime Organisation [PMO] specifying the current terms of credit line for Chabahar Port Project
• ECGC [Export Credit Guarantee Corporation] Limited of India and the Export Guarantee Fund of Iran [EGFI]
• National Aluminium Company Limited [NALCO] and the Iranian Mines and Mining Industries Development and Renovation Organisation [IMIDRO]
• IRCON and Construction, Development of Transport and Infrastructure Company [CDTIC] of Iran
• National Archives of India and the National Library and Archives Organisation of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
• Bilateral contract on Chabahar Port for port development and operations between IPGPL [India Ports Global Private Limited] and Arya Banader of Iran
41) 04 June 2016 Afghanistan
• Inogration of salma dam
42) 04-05 June 2016 Qatar
• MoU between National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF), Ministry of Finance,
Government of India and Qatar Investment Authority (QIA)
• Agreement on Cooperation and Mutual Assistance in Customs Matters between the
Government of Republic of India and Government of the State of Qatar
• MoU between Financial Intelligence Unit – India (FIU-IND) and the Qatar Financial
Information Unit (QFIU) concerning cooperation in the exchange of
• MoU between the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, the Government of Republic of India and the National Qualifications Authority/Supreme Education
Council, Government of the State of Qatar
• MoU on cooperation in Tourism between the Government of the Republic of India and
Government of the State of Qatar.
• MOU between India & Qatar for Cooperation in the field of Health the Government of
the Republic of India and Government of the State of Qatar.
• The First Executive Programme for MoU in the field of Youth and Sports between the
Government of Republic of India and Government of the State of Qatar,
43) 6 June 2016 Switzerland
The agreements are on investment and infrastructure, intelligence related to money laundering and terrorism-financing, skill development and entrepreneurship, tourism, health, youth and sports
44) 6-8 June 2016 United States
• Invitation to address a joint session of Congress
45) 9 June 2016 Mexico
•Sixth Meeting of the Joint Committee on Science and Technology
• Agreed that cooperation is key to promote the investment and the use of solar energy. The two sides agreed to explore ways and means to boost the objectives of the International Solar Alliance.
•collaboration in space science, earth observation, climate and environmental studies, and the efficient use of space-related resources available in India as well as in Mexico for remote sensing, advance warning for disaster prevention and launch of satellites between the Mexican Space Agency (AEM) and the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
46) 23-24 June 2016 Uzbekistan
• SCO Summit